Blogs I Follow
More terrain shots
- An APLDTCT Special Event – David Harber!
- What is Blooming in the Fall Garden Now
- APLDCT Event 7.27.14 – O’Brien Nurserymen!
- What’s Blooming in the Garden Now:
- Framing Succulents in a Wall Hanging
- Seaside Gardening: Fountain grass or Pennisetum alopecurides ‘Hameln’ is a staple of the shoreline garden.
- Nature’s Beauty
- Seaside Gardening
- A Special APLDCT Sponsor Event!
- BUILDING A VISUAL VOCABULARY
- Iron in the Garden
- The Blushing Beauties of the Spring Garden
- Aesthetic Art Artist Bedford Bunny Williams cemetery Church grounds Color color mass Columbarium Connecticut garden Constraints Container planting courtyard CT Darrel Morrison Design Drawing Drifts Ecological planting Eyes Fall color Flintstones FRONT YARD Garden garden design gardener Gardening Garden ornament Glamour Helen Frankenthaler Isamu Noguchi James Van Sweden Ken Smith landscape Landscape Architecture Landscape design landscape materials Living Elements Louise Bourgeois Meadow meditative Music National Gallery of Art Native plants natural combinations Nature New York New York Botanical Garden NY Old Stone Mill Page Dickey Painting Perennials Planting Poetry PS #19 public sculpture Queens reflective residential landscape design Restoration Roof Garden Salt tolerant sculptural installation Sculpture Seeds Seeing Shrubs Stamford St Matthews The Artful Garden vegetable garden Visual Williams College
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Originally posted on APLD Connecticut Chapter:
By Christine Darnell On a wintry weekend in January, a former student and I traveled to Swarthmore Arboretum in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania to hear W. Gary Smith lecture on his superb book, From Art To…
Originally posted on Garden Shoots:
I have a thing about ornamental metal work in the garden. I like it a lot, if it’s well designed and works with the space it’s in. There are so many ways to use it – benches…